Every company tends to have a digital presence on social media nowadays. Knowing how to handle it efficiently will generate many advantages that will improve your business’s future in matters such as sales. But, in order for it to work, you’ll need to build an audience who will turn into your customers. Below are eight tips on how to get customers on social media in 2021.
1) Know the target audience you are going to address.
Identifying potential customers is the first step to attracting them. Knowing exactly who the recipients of your products or services are means recognizing the target to whom you are going to direct your social media publications. This will help you achieve more success with the customer acquisition campaign.
This first step is all about focusing your efforts on a specific target audience and not carrying out a general bombardment with which you will only lose time. Instead try to know your target’s lifestyle, interests, in which age group they are, or their consumption habits; this information will make the publications very useful. It is essential to know the market segmentation variables.
2) Advertise campaigns on social networks.
Customer acquisition through advertising on social networks is an effective way to encourage the entry of leads. Ideally you will carry out advertising campaigns on a couple of social networks simultaneously, distributing the available budget. Then you’ll want to launch the campaign, analyze the data and optimize it based on the objectives that interest you, so that it works better.
3) Be aware of interactions on social networks.
- Profiles must never be abandoned, it is crucial they remain active at all times.
- The users’ responses do not have to wait.
- A neutral tone must be maintained without going into the typical digital provocations that occur in this type of channel.
- To demonstrate that there is a natural person behind the company profile and the computer screen, interactions with the public must be as natural as possible and convey confidence in each response thanks to well-founded reasoning.
4) Active listening to conversations.
This section is closely related to the previous one. Both refer to being up-to-date with what people are saying about the brand or company. In this case, users’ conversations are not in our profiles, nor do they make us participate. Nevertheless, it is necessary to be aware of what is being said about your company to avoid any misunderstanding that leads to an online reputation crisis.
Brand monitoring on social networks also improves customer acquisition. It makes your audience feel important and noticed when your company answers a comment or explains something.
To control what is said about your business on the web, there are tools such as Mention or Hootsuite with which you can create alerts and monitor the name of your brand or the competition.
5) Promotions and contests on social networks.
Another way to encourage customer acquisition is by posting promotions or contests on social media. This type of publication has a significant impact given that people love gifts or discounts, so it is very easy to achieve notoriety on social networks that facilitate customer acquisition.
6) Generate viral content on social networks.
The truth is that there is no written formula on how to make content go viral. Some content that was made with a lot of dedication doesn’t have the expected impact and other types of content that are not given importance end up succeeding.
However, the inclusion of infographics or well-known GIFs are a widely used resource with great acceptance, since the visual component always impacts more than text. So adding a few GIFS to your posts can’t hurt.
They have been proven to be more comfortable for social network followers and capture their attention with
a touch of humor. This type of content is easier to spread on social networks, so it helps to attract customers.
7) Complete profile on social networks.
Incomplete profiles or biased data do not usually convey much trust among the audience, so it is highly recommended to have a complete profile on social networks that facilitates customer acquisition.
In addition to all the business data, offline data that facilitates the location of the facilities, a reference telephone number or an email that can be contacted if necessary must all be included as well. It is a
question of building trust. Adding photos and location on a map is also a plus.
8) Generate exclusive content.
- Social networks are an excellent method to spread the content of the blog itself. In addition, this will provide a source of traffic to the website.
- The content, both of the blog and of the publications made, must generate interest and be of quality. Social networks are used to establish links with customers.
- For perfect customer acquisition, you must talk about your product’s issues, generate debates with open questions or provide information about the sector.
- By studying the number of interactions of the followers with the publications, it is possible to determine what type of content triumphs the most and, therefore, what the followers of social networks demand.
Depending on the nature of the business, some social networks will be more effective than others but that, in turn, depends on the established objectives and whether customer acquisition is pursued. This all might seem like a lot of information and a lot of aspects to keep an eye on in order for your brand or business to succeed. If that’s the case, allow us to help you. There is no reason why you should take care of all of these alone when we can do it for you and ensure your business is always on top of current trends. Our social media marketing and SEO strategies are guaranteed to catapult your business into the next level. Book a free consultation with us an find out for yourself.