Terms and Conditions
- Nomadic Advertising will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Nomadic Advertising will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
- All fees must be paid in full prior to the start of campaign. SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms (Amount of phrases depends on package).
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports monthly reports on campaign.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Nomadic Advertising can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from Nomadic Advertising, please contact Nomadic Advertising for a cost estimate.
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable and are based on a month by month cycle. After fee is paid it will be assumed that month work will be completed. Cancellation at any time will terminate contract at the end of the billing month.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Nomadic Advertising has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Nomadic Advertising does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability t. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” Nomadic Advertising assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Nomadic Advertising can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Nomadic Advertising does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation
- Nomadic Advertising is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided for a fee.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Nomadic Advertising for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Nomadic Advertising and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Nomadic Advertising is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $100 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Nomadic Advertising obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Nomadic Advertising, then Nomadic Advertising obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.